Monday, June 29, 2020

MY LIFE LESSONS

            There are millions of stories and countless protagonists; some are heartbreaking and others are inspiring. We all have different stories, experiences to share, anecdotes to tell, and secrets to conceal. We walk different paths, we live different lives, and we have different aspirations. Yet, we are similar in many ways and we all aim to thrive. We’ve all gone through good and bad times; we’ve all cried, laughed, loved, and had our heart broken. 
My story is one among many, I’ve suffered and I’ve also experienced infinite joy. I’ve accomplished a few dreams, given up some, and I am still chasing others. Like everyone else, I have strengths and weaknesses; I’ve made mistakes and achieved victories. These are my experiences, everything life taught me and what I learned from others in search for a more fulfilling existence.
Have you ever asked yourself what is the purpose of life? What is your reason to be, or if it is possible to find true happiness? My search for answers is what sketched my work and these are the lessons I learned. Writing allows me to dream, dreaming gives me hope, and sharing my dreams motivates me to transform feelings into words. I hope that these lines inspire you to dream, hope, and see life differently. 
Gaby Fischer


No comments:

Post a Comment